Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Riteflow™ Flowmeters with Plain Ends
Flexible tubing is connected directly to the top and bottom of the flowmeter and can be held in place with a clamp
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ H404000030
Flowmeter; Bel-Art; Riteflow; Plain ends; Maximum pressure is 200psig; 121deg.C maximum operating temperature; Size 6; 14.2mm O.D. inlet; 12.7mm O.D. outlet
- Heavy-walled borosilicate glass tubes with fused ceramic scales are shock resistant and chemically inert
- Can be used with almost any corrosive or noncorrosive gas or liquid
- Maximum pressure is 200 psig
- Maximum operating temperature is 121°C (250°F)
- Accurate over wide range of gas and liquid flowrates: from 0.03 to 1812mL/min. for water, and from 2.5 to 60,888mL/min. for air
- Accurate to within ±2% of full scale, with repeatability of ±0.25% of full scale
- Calibration charts for air and water are included; charts for other gases and liquids are available from Bel-Art™ on request at no charge
All flowmeters have two floats: one glass and one stainless-steel, except size 5, which has one glass and one Carboloy™ float.
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.