Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Reusable Polypropylene Scoops
Designed for retrieving samples from a larger source. SP Scienceware™ Reusable Polypropylene Scoops are a valuable multi-purpose lab tool.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F367480000
Scoops, Sampling; BelArt; Scienceware; Reusable; Polypropylene; Steam autoclavable at 121deg.C (250deg.F); Natural color; Capacity: 60cc; Handle length: 5 in. (12.7cm); Scoop dimension: L x W x H: 8.06 x 1.62 x 1.12 in. (20.5 x 4.1 x 2.9cm)
- Rigid form scoop
- Flat bottom keeps scoops upright when filled or empty
- Can be used as weighing boat
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- Complies with FDA regulations for food contact
- Capacity/volumes are estimated and are not meant for taking exact sample weights/volumes
- Stated volumes represent typical heaping samples
|20.5 x 4.1 x 2.9cm|
|Designed to remain upright when filled or empty allowing them to be used as weighing boats or to be placed on a flat surface for ease sample collection and dispensing|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.