Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Replica-Plating Tool and Replacement Velveteen Squares
Utilize a locking ring which secures sterile velveteen squares onto a PVC cylinder for easy control of the plating device
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ 378480002
Innoculating Devices; Scienceware Velveteen Squares; Bel-Art; For Replica-Plating Tool; Sterile; Cotton; Size: 6 x 6 in.; No dyes or impurities; 36 squares, (3 bags of 12); Black
- May be disinfected between uses with a brief rinse in 70% ethanol or chlorine bleach
- Aluminum ring is 10.2cm (4 in.) diameter; PVC cylinder is 6.9cm (2.75 in.) high
- For use with 90 to 100mm Petri dishes
- Includes 12 white velveteen squares
- Replacement velveteen squares available in White (H37848-0001) or Black (H37848-0002)
- Not autoclavable
To produce replicas, the Petri dish carrying microbial colonies is inverted and lowered onto the cloth surface, then lifted. A fresh sterile nutrient plate is then lowered onto the velveteen surface and lifted, leaving a replica of the original colonies in the new dish.
|Replica plating tool|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.