Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Replica-Plating Tool and Replacement Velveteen Squares
Utilize a locking ring which secures sterile velveteen squares onto a PVC cylinder for easy control of the plating device
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F378480000
Innoculating Devices; Scienceware Replica-plating device; Bel-Art; Replicates colonies in 90 to 100mm Petri dishes; PVC cylinder w/aluminum retaining ring; Not autoclavable; Incl 1 pack of 12 sterile velveteen squares; 4 dia x 2-3/4 in. H
- May be disinfected between uses with a brief rinse in 70% ethanol or chlorine bleach
- Aluminum ring is 10.2cm (4 in.) diameter; PVC cylinder is 6.9cm (2.75 in.) high
- For use with 90 to 100mm Petri dishes
- Includes 12 white velveteen squares
- Replacement velveteen squares available in White (H37848-0001) or Black (H37848-0002)
- Not autoclavable
To produce replicas, the Petri dish carrying microbial colonies is inverted and lowered onto the cloth surface, then lifted. A fresh sterile nutrient plate is then lowered onto the velveteen surface and lifted, leaving a replica of the original colonies in the new dish.
|Replica Plating Tool|
|1 pack of 12 sterile white velveteen squares (6 x 6 in.)|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.