Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Cryo-Safe™ Microcentrifugre Tube and Cryogenic Vial Coolers
Holds thirty-two 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15ºC for approximately 1½ hours. Bel Art SP Scienceware™ Cryo-Safe™ Microcentrifugre Tube and Cryogenic Vial Coolers use the included insert to hold 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ 188461000
Cooler, Cryo-Safe 0deg. Junior; Bel-Art; Benchtop size; Holds twelve 15mL tubes or vials in individual wells below 0degC for up to 3 hrs; Polycarbonate body; Clear polycarbonate lid; Folding wire handle; Stackable; 19.7 x 14 x 19cm H
- Body of cooler filled with a nontoxic gel that does not contact the contents of the cooler
- Excellent for safe transport of temperature sensitive tubes
- Polycarbonate body and lid is easy to clean
- Stackable design with rubber feet to prevent sliding
- Mini Coolers feature molded-in side handles, Junior and Maxi Coolers have fold down wire carrying handle that helps retain lid
- Store -15°C coolers at -15°C for 24 hours prior to use
- Store 0°C coolers at -20°C for a few hours prior to use
- Store -20°C coolers at -20°C for 24 hours prior to use
|7.75 x 5.5 x 7.5 in. (19.7 x 14 x 19.7cm)|
|Twelve 15mL tube or vials in individual wells below 0°C for up to 3 Hours|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.