Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Clavies™ Autoclave Gloves
Protects hands and forearms up to 232° C. Soft, pliant, all-cotton terry cloth SP Scienceware™ Clavies™ Autoclave Gloves are superb for handling hot objects out of the autoclave or oven, or for other heat protection.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ H132010000
Gloves; Temperature resistant; Autoclave; Clavies; Heat resistant up to 232°C (450°F); All-cotton terry cloth knit; Machine washable; 13 in. long (33cm); Bright orange
- Heat-resistant up to 232°C (450°F)
- Replace hazardous asbestos gloves
- Gauntlets in two lengths provide wrist and forearm protection
- Bright orange color offers high visibility
- Machine wash, air dry
- Can also be used with the Lab-Aire™ II Glove Holder to dry on any Lab-Aire™ dryer
- Gloves are not waterproof and should not be used to handle dry ice
- CE marked
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.