Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ 1.5 mil Thick Biohazard Disposal Bags
Include black biohazard symbol and precautionary procedures printed in four languages. Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ 1.5 mil Thick Biohazard Disposal Bags are autoclavable and are effective for the disposal of biohazardous materials.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F131643138
Bags, Disposal; Bel-Art Scienceware; For biohazard waste; 1.5 mil thick; PP; w/Pre-printed sterilization indicator patch; Labeled w/standard biohazard warning symbol/precautionary protocols English, French, German/Spanish; Red; 31W x 38H in. (79 x 97cm); 25-25 gal.
- Bright red polypropylene bags include black biohazard symbol
- Precautionary procedures printed on bag in English, Spanish, French, and German for added safety
- Sterilization patch darkens when subjected to steam sterilization
- High temperature steam autoclavable to 135°C (275°F)
- Pass ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance and ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Tests
- Made in USA
|ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance, ASTM 1709 Dart Impact|
|Used for biohazard waste|
|Biohazard Disposal Bag|
|31W x 38H in. (79 x 97cm)|
|Pre-printed sterilization indicator patch, labeled with the standard biohazard warning symbol or precautionary protocols English, French, German, Spanish|
|20 to 30 gal.|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.