Thermo Scientific™ BeerCraft™ Software
Confirm quality from batch-to-batch with Thermo Scientific BeerCraft software
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 833065400
Ensure consistency of each unique brew with the Thermo Scientific™ BeerCraft™ Software. We made it simple, so you can get answers faster without complicated calculations. Analyze over twenty attributes of beer at the touch of a button; methods are pre-programmed for quick and easy measurements. Maintain your beer’s identity and the success of your brand with BeerCraft™ Software for use with the Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS 50 or GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers.
Expand your beer analysis
As your brewery grows, so too will your analytical testing needs. When you are ready to expand your quality testing, BeerCraft Software with the GENESYS 50 or GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer will be a valuable addition to your testing process. Analyzing beer quality with a spectrophotometer is a simple, quick and affordable option to assure consistency from bottle to bottle, batch to batch.
Get results fast – it’s easy:
- Analyze over 20 attributes of beer, such as color, bitterness, and Vicinal Diketones (VDKs). Methods are pre-programmed for quick sample analysis.
- Simply scroll through list of methods, choose your method, and go.
- Easily save, track, and report results
Save time and money – it’s cost-effective and affordable:
- Sensory testing? UV-Vis is a reliable, proven technique. Obtain analytical values to evaluate beer quality rather than relying on pass/fail alone. Reduce bad batches and waste by tracking results over time.
- Already have a lab? The size, simplicity, and low-cost of a UV-Vis spectrophotometer and the variety of tests available make it the ideal instrument for quality testing.
- No expensive test kits required. The methods are configurable and can be used with reagents and chemistries from any vendor.
BeerCraft software, together with the GENESYS 50 or GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, offers additional instrumentation advantages:
- Walk-up convenience with simple-to-use, high-resolution, touch screen interface
- Built-to-last - designed for reliable and repetitive use
- Advanced connectivity – print directly from on-board control using the Wi-Fi adapter option
- Sampling flexibility - offers single cell analysis and high throughput with 8-cell changer increasing productivity and efficiency
Beer Bitterness Units
|GENESYS 50 or GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers|