missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Gibco™ Bacto™ Casamino Acids
An animal origin (AO) acid hydrolysis of casein.
Manufacturer: Gibco™ 223050
- Excellent supplement for media formulations where nitrogen requirements are minimal, including diphtheria toxin production
- Low sodium chloride and iron concentrations.
- Prepared according to the method described by Mueller and Miller
- Successful in fermentation for Pneumococcal, Diptheria, Pertussis, Tetanus and Zoster vaccines
- Support the growth of Bordetella, Corynebacterium, Pseudomonas, Haemophilus and Escherichia
- Dehydrated format with Peptones / Hydrolysates
- DNR (Latex) free
- This supplement is successfully used in fermentation applications for pneumococcal, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and zoster vaccines
- It maintains many of the nutritional benefits of hydrolyzed casein, but is further supplemented with growth factors, cystine, maltose, and an optimum amount of iron and inorganic salts
|Powder, dehydrated culture media|
|Storage conditions: 2°C to 25°C. Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers.|