Thermo Scientific™ Assembled Caps and Septa for 8-425 Standard-Opening Vials
Thermo Scientific™ National Assembled Caps and Septa for 8-425 Standard-Opening Vials are available in a variety of colors and septum materials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ C401361G
Thermo Scientific™ National Assembled Caps and Septa for 8-425 Standard-Opening Vials are available in a variety of colors and septum materials for a wide range of applications.
- Open top caps can be used with any 8mm septa
- Phenolic caps are suitable for autoclaving and low temperature applications
- Polypropylene caps are chemically inert and suitable for most chromatography applications
- Kim-Lok™ cap/septum assemblies feature a molded centering ring to eliminate septum movement during injection
- PTFE/red rubber septa are economical for many GC applications
- PTFE/silicone septa are most popular for HPLC and IC applications
- Pre-slit septa are easier to pierce with thin-gauge needles
|8-425 Standard-Opening Vials|
|Kim-Lok cap w/flange|
|PP, Green; Kim-Lok Red PTFE/White Silicone septum|
|Kim-Lok Red PTFE/White Silicone|