Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ 8-Tube Strip, 0.2 mL
Tubes precisely fit industry standard well spacing
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ LSN8010580
DescriptionOptimally designed for precise PCR with 0.2mL thermal cyclers such as the Veriti™ 96-Well Thermal Cycler, GeneAmp™ PCR System 9700 and the Applied Biosystems 2720 Thermal Cycler.
- Manufactured to precisely fit industry standard well spacing
- Use with all instruments that feature heated sample covers to eliminate condensation and need for mineral oil overlay
- Proprietary tubes are essential for high performance PCR and ensure great temperature and amplification uniformity for samples
- Each one-piece strip has eight 0.2mL MicroAmp Reaction Tubes joined near tube opening
- Recommended maximum reaction volume: 100μL
|Strip of 8 attached MicroAmp® tubes, will require caps or full plate seals to enclose the tubes. Recommended maximum reaction volume of 100 µL.|
|2720 Thermal Cycler, 310 Genetic Analyzer, GeneAmp 9700, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ProFlex™ PCR System, 2720 Thermal Cycler|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.