Ansell™ HyFlex™ NPR Nitrile-Dipped Gloves
Increase safety while keeping oil out
Manufacturer: Ansell™ 119009
- Nitrile coating provides good snag and puncture resistance
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Reduces oil penetration and minimizes the risk of dermatitis
- Provides an excellent grip in dry environments
- Breathable stretch knit liner molds naturally to the hand, decreasing fatigue and increasing comfort
- White, blue color
Assembling, inspecting and packing small, delicate parts, or medium-sized abrasive parts; carpentry, drywall, roofing; shipping and receiving; handling cartons and packaging; final assembly areas; small- to medium-scale metal stamping; truck driving, forklift and crane operation.
ANSI Abrasion: 4. ANSI Cut: 1. EN388: 3131.
|7.87 to 10.03 in.|
|Assembly and handling of nuts, bolts and screws|
|20 to 25.5cm|