Ansell™ TouchNTuff™ DermaShield™ 73-701 Series Neoprene Chemical Resistance Gloves
TouchNTuff™ 73-701 is sterile and made of poly-chloroprene. Free of latex proteins and accelerators to minimize both Type I and Type IV allergies associated with natural rubber.
Manufacturer: Ansell™ 7370111085
Sterile disposable gloves have a superior level of protection and durability, as well as low potential for skin irritation.
- Thin powder-free, latex-free, accelerator-free polychloroprene
- Polymer coated for easy donning
- Outstanding stretch for a comfortable form and fit
- Smooth fingertips
- Gamma sterilized with batch documentation
- Thickness: 7mil
- Length: 11.2 in. (28.5cm)
Produced under a 510(k) and qualified as a medical-grade product.