Ammonium Persulfate (Colorless-to-White Crystals/Electrophoresis), Fisher BioReagents
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific Company BP17925
|Vapor Pressure: Negligible|
Safety and Handling
SDS & Safety Documents
Oxidizer: Contact with combustible/organic material may cause fire. Causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. May cause allergic respiratory and skin reaction. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from clothing and other combustible materials. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 5.1, : Oxidizer
Recommended Storage : RT