DNA-free™ DNase treatment and removal reagents are designed for removal of contaminating DNA from RNA samples and for removal of DNase after treatment.
- No organic extraction or heat inactivation required
- Includes novel reagent to remove DNase
- Recombinant DNase I is certified RNase-freeThe DNA-free
- Inactivation and removal of DNase
- DNA-free reagents effectively remove DNase and divalent cations from reaction mixture
- DNase/cation removal step takes only three minutes
- No organic extraction, EDTA addition, or heat inactivation is required
TURBO™ DNA-free™ Kit is similar to the DNA-free Kit but includes TURBO DNase, an engineered hyperactive DNase that exhibits up to 350% greater catalytic efficiency than wild type DNase. The enzyme also has a 6-fold lower Km for DNA, thus enabling effective removal of trace quantities of DNA contamination.
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcription
Shipping Conditions: Dry ice
|Store rDNase I, 10X DNase I Buffer and DNase Inactivation Reagent at -20°C. Store Nuclease-free Water at room temperature.|