Thermo Scientific™ I-Chem™ and EP™ Amber VOA Glass Vials with 0.125in. Septa, 40mL, certified, 40mL Vial amber 0.125 in. bonded septum certified
Fill vials without air entrapment effortlessly with these VOA glass vials, optimized with the perfect shoulder angle to make filling a breeze.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 34140A
Thermo Scientific™ Amber VOA Vials with 0.125″ Septa are available with septum permanently bonded to the cap or unbonded for easy replacement in 20, 40 or 60mL sizes. Optimized with the perfect shoulder angle to make filling without air entrapment a breeze. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber vial for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Amber color protects light-sensitive analytes from breakdown
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Choose from 20mL, 40mL and 60mL sizes
- Open-top white polypropylene cap with standard 0.125 in. thick PTFE lined silicone septum
- Choice of septum permanently bonded to the cap or unbonded for easy replacement
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique field-to-lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use (unbonded septum varieties only); chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as certified vials and come with all the features of certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped tray and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process.
Warranty: 90 days
|EP 40mL Vial amber 0.125 in. bonded septum unprocessed|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Cap with Bonded Septum|