Alfa Aesar™ Aluminum Nitride Cover for Crucible Stock
Aluminum nitride ceramics exhibit exceptional characteristics, making them useful in various applications.
Manufacturer: Alfa Aesar™ 46313KH
- Unusually high thermal conductivity combined with good electrical insulation characteristics
- Exceptional stability when exposed to many molten salts
- Thermal stability up to at least 1800°C
- Favorable mechanical characteristics extending into the high temperature range
- Low thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock
- Special optical and acoustic characteristics.
Flexural strength is 300 ± 5MPa
Coefficient of thermal expansion is 5.6x10-6K-1 (20-1000°C)
Thermal conductivity is 100-200 Wm-1K-1
Insulation resistance is >1012Ωcm (20°C)
|For crucible stock No. 43350|
|Aluminum Nitride Crucible Cover|