|Clear slightly yellow to light orange to reddish brown|
|phosgene: < 0.1%|
|1.4210 to 1.4240 (20°C, 589nm)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement:
Toxic if inhaled.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Toxic if swallowed.
Flammable liquid and vapor.
Contact with water liberates toxic gas.
GHS P Statement:
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Wear eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.