Detergent 8 is a non-ionic, phosphate-free homogeneous blend of an alkanolamine, glycol ethers and an alkoxylated fatty alcohol.
- Removes oils, resins rosins, and fluxes from PC circuit boards, electronic parts, phosphate sensitive labware and nuclear contaminated equipment without interfering conductive residues
- Replacement for solvent cleaning
- Concentrated, biodegradable and disposable
- Dilute 3:100 (dilute 10mL in 1L of water)
- Penetrating wetting power saves time
- Free rinsing gives reliable results without interfering residues
- Contains no phosphate, sulfur, chlorine, metal cation, halide, borate, silicate, carbonate, chlorocarbon, fluorocarbon or chelating ingredients
Used to clean:
Circuit boards, electronic parts, phosphate sensitive labware, nuclear reactor cavities, delicate industrial parts and nuclear contaminated equipment during outage.
Used to remove:
Resins, rosins, oils, dirt, grime, particulates, residues, fluxes, chemicals and solvents.
Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, and circuit boards. Can be used, with prompt rinsing, on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, silver, and gold. Aluminum can darken and mixed metal galvanic reactions can occur.
Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, ware washer, spray washer, pressure washer and flow through clean-in-place.
Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture.
3.8L (1 gal.) makes 75.7 to 189L (20 to 50 gal.) cleaning solution.
|Low-Foaming Ion-Free Detergent|
|Ultrasonic and manual cleaning of labware washers, PC board washers, power-spray systems|
|Store closed and upright in a cool dry place at 15° to 30°C.|