Advanced Periodic Table of the Elements
Presents far more information than the typical periodic table.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific LL1015NB
- Identifies elements as noble gases, nonmetals, and various metals classes
- Indication of physical state at atmospheric pressure and temperature by the color of the element symbol
- Separate presentation of important physical constants
- Table indicates the color various elements give off when heated in the flame of a Bunsen burner
- Each element displays IUPAC name, symbol, atomic weight, oxidation states, density, boiling and melting points, number of naturally occurring radioactive isotopes, and pertinent information for the most abundant radioactive isotope
Chart measures 58 × 42 in. (147 × 107cm); available with or without spring-activated roller. Notebook size charts are 11 × 8.5 in. (28 × 21.6cm).
|Spring activated roller|
|Includes 100 charts (8.5 x 11 in.)|
|Identifies elements as noble gases, nonmetals and various Metals classes|
|Advanced Periodic Table Notebook|