Advanced Ballistic Pendulum
More versatile, more durable and safer than traditional models.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education BALPEN
Anodized aluminum pendulum assembly is durable, lightweight and uses a lighter spring, which is easier to cock and safer to fire.
- Eliminates time-consuming alignments and periodic adjustments when demonstrating energy conversions
- Fully integrated pendulum ratchet pivots on a PTFE sleeve; has etched degree markings to show the displacement angle
- Ball bearings and a nylon gun shaft sleeve help reduce friction and improve experimental results
- Adjustable sleeve varies the radius of gyration for experiments involving the conservation of angular momentum
- Unique clamp designed to produce inelastic collision, capture projectiles and remove projectile without damaging the pendulum
- Muzzle velocity can be determined with the angular deflection markings and the center of mass hash line
|Two Steel balls, adjustable sleeve and detailed laboratory manual|