Thermo Scientific™ Acrylamide/Bisacrylamide Solution (40%, 37.5:1)
Acrylamide/Bisacrylamide Solution (40%, 37.5:1), also known as bioAcryl-P (40%, 37.5:1), is a premixed solution containing acrylamide and N,N'-methylenebisacrylamide (in a ratio of 37.5:1, respectively) used for preparing protein DNA gels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ J60868K2
Acrylamide/Bisacrylamide premixed solution is used for preparing protein DNA gels. It is used as a DNA sequencing gels, Protein separation. They are also used for preparing gels using stock solutions with the most common cross-link ratios.
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Alfa Aesar product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Alfa Aesar product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
• Acrylamide/Bisacrylamide solution is used to to separate proteins
• The ratio of bisacrylamide to acrylamide modulates the porosity of the polyacrylamide gel
• Acrylamide/Bisacrylamide Solution is used as a DNA sequencing gel promoting protein separation in the electrophoretic gels
• This solution is also applied for preparing gels using stock solutions with the most common cross-link ratios
• It has also been used as a precursor for polyacrylamide lid fabrication by photopatterning methods
|It is soluble in water.|
RUO – Research Use Only