Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Polar Premium LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Polar Premium LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 28026103030
Achieve fast, high-resolution separations of polar and nonpolar analytes using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Polar Premium LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles enable fast, high-efficiency separations at low backpressures. The robust amide-embedded C18 stationary phase provides unique selectivity complementary to conventional C18 columns, is stable from pH 1.5–10, and is fully compatible with highly aqueous mobile phases. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Alternative Selectivity
- Polar embedded reverse phase material offers complementary selectivity to standard C18 columns.
- Specially designed bonded phase is stable from pH 1.5–10.5.
- Rugged amide-embedded C18 phase will not undergo phase collapse in 100% aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|1.5 to 10.5|
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|