Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C8 HPLC Columns
Use these columns, with its specially designed solid core, for a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 17226052130
Improve separation speed and resolution while maintaining low backpressures using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C8 LC Columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles ensure high efficiencies and enable compatibility with both HPLC and UHPLC platforms. The high coverage C8 bonded phase provides optimal retention of analytes with moderate hydrophobicity. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Lower Hydrophobic Retention
- Recommended for moderately hydrophobic analytes or for when a less hydrophobic phase provides optimum retention
- 2.6μm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid core 2.6μm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid core 2.6μm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2μm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|14500 psi (1000 bar)|
|2 to 9|
|Spherical, Solid Core, Ultrapure Silica|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.