Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C18 LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C18 LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 171260521303V
Achieve fast, high-resolution separations at low backpressures using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C18 LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles ensure high efficiencies and enable compatibility with both HPLC and UHPLC platforms. The high bonded phase coverage provides optimal retention of a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Optimal Selectivity for Nonpolar Compounds
- Hydrophobic interaction mechanism
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|Column Set (3 columns, 3 lots)|
|Spherical Solid Core|
|1 to 11|