Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbamate LC Columns
Achieve baseline separation of carbamate specified in U.S. EPA Method 531.2 with high-efficiency Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbamate LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 072929
Achieve baseline separation of carbamate pesticides (N-methylcarbamate and N-methylcarbamoyloxime pesticides) specified in U.S. EPA Method 531.2 by using Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbamate LC Columns. These high-efficiency columns are compatible with both binary (methanol/water) and ternary (acetonitrile/methanol/water) mobile phase gradients for greater flexibility. Use these extremely low bleed columns with either LC/post-column derivatization/fluorescence or LC/MS detection for the ultimate sensitivity.
Multiple Column Formats Meet Your Specific Analysis Needs
- 5µm, 4.6 × 250mm Column: Sets the standard for the highest resolution with post-column reaction (PCR) and fluorescence detection (FLD)
- 3µm, 4.6×150mm Column: Saves time and increases sample throughput
- 3µm, 3.0×150mm Column: Saves time and reduces solvent consumption
- 3µm, 2.1×150mm Column: Suited for LC/MS, to achieve the lowest possible detection limits
- Two RSLC, 2.2µm Columns (2.1×100mm and 2.1×150mm): Provide high-resolution, high-throughput separations
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim specialty columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease of use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 PK|
|3 to 7|
|Guard Cartridge, 2PK|