Thermo Scientific™ Abgene™ 384 Well Polypropylene Storage Plates
384-well microarray plate with pyramidal well bottoms for maximum sample recovery.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB1178
Thermo Scientific™ Abgene™ polypropylene microplates and deepwell plates offer storage security for assays, compound libraries or storing samples for either intermediate or long term use. Abgene microtiter plates are manufactured to exacting specifications in our Class 100,000 clean room ISO 9001 conditions using high quality medical grade virgin polypropylene resins, which ensure confidence in the quality and performance of the storage plates. Designed to ANSI standards these microplates and deepwell plates are compatible with a variety of automated liquid handling for high throughput workflows. The polypropylene storage plates are offered with spindle, pyramidal, U and V bottom wells along with a wide range of volumes to accommodate most applications.
- Angled well corners reduce the capillary action of liquids, preventing cross-contamination between wells
- Square well shape maximizes well volume within ANSI:SBS footprint design
- Maximum well volume of 250 µL
- Conical well bottom for ease of sample retrieval
- Discrete raised rims around each well for effective sealing and to reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Additional raised corner rims to protect edges of seals
|Certified RNase, DNase, and human DNA Free. ANSI Compliant|
|Polypropylene Storage & Sample Prep Plate|
|5000 x g|
|For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|