Thermo Scientific™ 9mm Wide Opening Amber Glass Screw Thread Vials
Nearly eliminate septa push-through and improve sealing with vials built with the innovative Advanced Vial Closure System (AVCS).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ C4000LV2
Nearly eliminate septa push-through and improve sealing. Thermo Scientific™ 9 mm Wide Opening Amber Glass Screw Thread Vials are 2 mL, 12 x 32 mm and built with Advanced Vial Closure System (AVCS). This innovation not only prevents septa push through, but provides a stop point for the cap to prevent over- or under-tightening and provide an optimal, consistent seal every time. Vials are made from superior 51A amber (Type 1, Class B) glass, and meet all US, EU and JPN Pharmacopia standards. Choose from Thermo Scientific™ Premiere™, Thermo Scientific™ National™, Thermo Scientific™ Chromacol™ brands.Choose the right vial for your needs
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Identify sample and volume with graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Obtain maximum recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
- Sure Stop vial design incorporates a definite stopping point in the vial finish
- Remove all subjectivity in achieving optimal seal compression closing a vial
- Prevents over- or under-tightening of closures
- Gives you an optimal seal every time
Find the best insert for your sample needs
- Microseal inserts
- Polyspring inserts self-align and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point inserts minimize residual sample loss
- Pulled point inserts provide an economical choice for noncritical applications
Recommended for most brands of autosampler
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility.
|MacroVial 350µL Fused Insert Vial, Amber Glass|
|9 mm Target DP Vial|
|350μL Fused Insert|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.