A convenient, cost-effective option for eliminating extractable background contaminants when sampling from microplates. Thermo Scientific™ WebSeal Plate+ 96-Well Glass-Coated Microplates offer resistance to solvent extraction similar to glass while retaining the handling advantages of polypropylene. They are also an ideal choice for applications where standard plastic microplates are not suitable and eliminate the need to use limited volume glass inserts.Glass-Like Chemical Resistance With the Convenience of Plastic
- Lightweight, precision molded polypropylene microplates, coated with 200nm thick layer of silicone dioxide
- Chemically and thermally resistant, will tolerate temperatures from −80° C to +80°C
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery
|8 x 12|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.