Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Real-Time PCR System, desktop
The 7500 Real-Time PCR System is a powerful platform for labs requiring superior performance and maximum dye versatility.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ LS4351104
This system is a sophisticated platform for users who require extended capabilities and maximum versatility. The 3rd generation platform features an innovative optical system that enhances sensitivity and lets you access a broader range of fluorophores. T
- Powerful, five-color platform is calibrated for the broadest range of dyes available: FAM™⁄SYBR™ Green I, VIC™⁄JOE™, NED™⁄ TAMRA™⁄ Cy3™, ROX™⁄Texas Red™, and Cy5™ dyes
- Specialized optical system enables easy and accurate calibration to new dyes without requiring the addition of new filter sets
- Advanced multi-componenting algorithm minimizes spectral crosstalk – superior for multiplexing
- User-friendly software includes plate set-up wizards, multi-plate data viewing capabilities, and advanced analysis tools to make data processing simple and straightforward
NEW - 7500 Software v2.0:
Now the easy-to-use StepOne software is available for both the 7500 and 7500 Fast systems with the 7500 Software v2.0 upgrade. The 7500 Software v2.0 incorporates your favorite StepOne Software features, such as a variety of plate setup wizards, standard curve dilution and master mix recipe calculators, QC flags, data filters, and email notification when a run is finished. The 7500 Software v2.0 also includes an enhanced Gene Expression Study package and has a variety of new melting curve protocol options, including multiple peak detection, step and hold temperature control, and customizable ramp rates.
The NEW Gene Expression Study package accommodates large studies better than any other instrument software package:
- Import an unlimited number of Comparative CT (relative quantitation) files to one study
- Group samples and view data both by technical replicate group and biological replicate group
- Use any gene(s) as an endogenous control, including averaging multiple controls together
- Enter known efficiency values to be factored into the RQ results
21 CFR Part 11 Module available:
The SDS v1.4 21CFRp11 Module is a powerful tool for assisting with 21CFRp11 compliance, while still offering the flexibility of user-customizable configuration settings.
- Individual user log-ins can be added for up to four user groups, each group with designated permission setting
- User-customizable permission settings include fourteen system activities, e-signature authority designation, and additional security settings to give you maximum control over your compliance efforts
- Audit trails can be enabled or disabled depending on your traceability needs
- A selection of e-signatures is available to ease e-signatures into your workflow
Supports Many Applications:
Applications include gene expression analysis, pathogen quantitation, SNP genotyping, isothermal and +⁄– assays utilizing internal positive controls. To facilitate many of these applications, Applied Biosystems™ provides preformulated, ready-to-use, quality-tested, TaqMan™ assays for use with the 7500 system. Now you can reduce your assay optimization efforts.
Upgrade to High-Speed Thermal Cycling:
An optional upgrade to the 7500 Fast System is available. This 7500 Fast System uses our master mix formulations and enables you to shorten your real-time PCR runs to as little as 30 minutes.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.
|SYBR® Green I, ROX™, NED™, TAMRA™, JOE™, Texas Red®, Cy5™, VIC™, FAM™, Cy3™|
|Width: 34 cm (13.39 in), Depth: 45 cm (17.72 in), Height: 49 cm (19.29 in)|
|CCD Camera, 5 excitation filters, Tungsten-halogen lamp, 5 emission filters|
|0.25°C (35°C to 95°C after 3 min)|
|0.50°C (after 30 sec)|
|4 to 5-96-well plates per 8-hr day|
|Notebook: Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 (1.66 GHz), 8X DVD, 80 GB HD, 1.0 G DDR2-533 MHz SDRAM|
|ROX (Separate Tube), No ROX, ROX (Pre-mixed)|
|99.7% confidence (5000 & 10000 copies)|
|Primer Express, 21 CFR Part 11 Module (optional), 7500 System Software (RQ included)|
|1 copy of RNase P gene (human genomic DNA)|