|Orange to brown|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement:
Causes serious eye irritation.
Toxic if swallowed.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Causes skin irritation.
GHS P Statement:
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
GHS Signal Word: Danger
EINECSNumber : 207-567-5
RTECSNumber : QJ5775000