|12° to 16°C|
|116° to 117°C (3mmHg)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Toxic if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.