It can be used in agrochemical, pharmaceutical and dyestuff field.
Insoluble in water.
Light Sensitive, store in dark. Store in cool. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Store away from oxidizing agent.
|99° to 103°C|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Toxic if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
GHS P Statement
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Recommended Storage : 2° to 8°C