|1.5385 to 1.5405 (20°C, 589nm)|
|Clear pale yellow to red-brown|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
EINECSNumber : 206-735-5
RTECSNumber : BY1575000
TSCA : TSCA