3M™ Organic Vapor Monitors
Lightweight, self-contained monitors record time-weighted average (TWA) vapor concentrations in factories and industrial, histology, cytology, and clinical labs
Manufacturer: 3M™ 70070614964
- To use, simply remove a monitor from its package and clip it to clothing near the breathing zone
- For monitoring a specific work area, place the monitor in a location where airflow is unrestricted
- After monitoring, seal the badge with the supplied cap; replace it in the package; record the time, date, and vapors to be analyzed; and send it to the lab for analysis†
- Periodic sampling and screening of hazardous areas and jobs; indicating trouble spots; checking ventilation; and keeping accurate employee health records.
- Monitor Types
- Monitors 3500 and 3510 are designed to provide precise TWA concentration measurements for an eight-hour period. Monitors 3500 and 3520 allow you to collect data for analysis by an independent laboratory. Monitors 3510 and 3530 include prepaid analysis for up to three compounds per badge
- Monitors 3520 and 3530 are designed with a special backup section for sampling environments that include compounds like acetone, methylene chloride, and isopropyl alcohol
- Acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, and vinyl acetate may show a decreased recovery when sampled in high relative humidity. These safety products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product.
- 3M Catalog# 3500, 3510, 3520, 3530
Data is available from 3M on sampling rate and measuring range for more than 135 vapors that these monitors can sample. Contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772-6733 for a complete list of organic compounds sampled.
Monitors meet or exceed OSHA accuracy requirements of ±25% for many workplace contaminants.
† The analysis service will analyze only the compounds shown in the 3M Compounds Analysis Chart. Up to three of the listed compounds can be analyzed per monitor with prepaid analysis. For analysis of unlisted compounds, contact your Fisher Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772 6733.
|Organic vapor monitor (Bulk packed)|
|Periodic sampling and screening of hazardous areas and jobs, indicating trouble spots, checking ventilation, and keeping accurate employee health records|