3M™ Comfort Disposable N95 Filtering Facepiece Unvalved Respirators
An economical choice for a variety of applications where exposure to particles may be a concern
Manufacturer: 3M™ 8110S
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Adjustable noseclip reduces eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Lightweight construction helps enhance worker comfort and wear time
- Proprietary filter media with advanced electrostatically charged microfibers is designed for ease of breathing
- 3M Catalog# 8110S, 8210, 8210PLUS, 9210+
Each respirator must be properly selected based on the contaminant and concentration levels to which the worker is exposed. Particulate respirator 8200 may be used for exposures upto 10X the PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements. NIOSH Approval No.: TC-84A-0007.
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84, N95, NIOSH TC-84A-0007|
|Assembly, cleaning, demolition, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operation, sanding, welding|