3M™ 7500 Series Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator
State-of-the-art features provide unsurpassed comfort. The 3M Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator uses a Bayonet Attachment System for twin lightweight filters to protect against gases, vapors, and particulates.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7000002162
Durable, reusable and heat-resistant mask is made of advanced silicone material that feels softer on the face, while the unique adjustment design helps reduce tension and pressure points on the face.
- Cool Flow™ exhalation valve opens easier, lowering exhalation breathing resistance, reducing heat and moisture buildup in the facepiece
- Easily adjusted, dual-mode head harness gives user the option of wearing the respirator in either the traditional or drop-down mode
- Yoke won't get hot like metal yokes, so the 7500 is an excellent choice for welding applications
- Color-coded sizes for easy identification
- 3M Catalog# 7501 , 3M Catalog# 7502 , 3M Catalog# 7503
These safety products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations and the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
NIOSH approved under 42 CFR 84 standard for use against a variety of respiratory hazards when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters; in Canada, CSA standard Z94.4 and applicable local government requirements must be met for approval.
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|5 x 9.8 x 9.3 in. (12.7 x 24.89 x 23.62cm)|
|Cartridge 6000 series, filter 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 series, or dual airline system|
|Assembly, cleaning, demolition, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operation, painting, remediation, sanding, welding|
|Half Mask Respirator|