3M™ Model 1000 Ear Muff
Model 1000 Ear Muffs feature durable, lightweight construction of non-conductive, dielectric plastic that can be worn over-the-head, behind-the-neck or under-the-chin.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7000002314
- Low-profile and lightweight ear muffs
- Multi-position capability may be worn over-the-head, behind-the-head, or under-the-chin
- Protective seal without excess pressure
- Pivoting ear cup connections maintain the seal and proper alignment
- Large ear cup openings and soft, foam-filled cushions
- Durable, lightweight construction of non-conductive, dielectric plastic NRR 22 dB (CSA Class A) when the band is worn under-the-chin. NRR 22 dB (CSA Class B) when band is worn behind-the-head.
- NRR 20 dB (CSA Class B) when worn over-the-head
- NRR 22 dB (CSA Class A) when worn under-the-chin
- NRR 22 dB (CSA Class B) when worn behind-the-head
3M™ ear muffs must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product.
|Assembly, cleaning, demolition, electrical, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting, sanding, welding|
|20 dB (over-the-head); 22 dB (behind-the-neck)|