missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
3B Scientific™ Fetus Skull
Study the anatomy of a human fetal skull with this realistic replica.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ A25
- The anatomy of a human fetal skull can be studied easily with this realistic fetal skull replica
- The fetal skull is a natural cast of a fetal head in the 30th week of pregnancy, showing the characteristics of prenatal development
- The fontanel, which becomes bone over time, is clearly visible on the fetal skull
- Sutures will form along the bony plates, helping fuse the fetal skull as the child ages
- Available with or without a stand
|To study the anatomy of a Human fetal skull|
|Anatomical and cellular Human fetus skull model|