3B Scientific™ Disarticulated Human Skeleton
Supports individual study and authentic assessment.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ A51
Made of durable plastic, skeleton kit includes all of the bones from an adult male skeleton.
- Show how each bone functions and fits amid the larger scheme of the body's framework
- Examine individual bones, as opposed to a fully assembled skeleton
- One hand and one foot are articulated with wire to show correct orientation of the bones
- Second hand and foot are disarticulated and packed in their own plastic bag
- Jaw is articulated with the aid of a spring
- All 24 vertebrae are strung together with a nylon cord to maintain proper sequence; the coccyx is also wired
- All 24 ribs are contained in a plastic bag
- All other bones, including the hyoid and the upper and lower extremities, are packed in a carton
- Skull's calvarium is sectioned horizontally for intercranial studies
|Any in-depth study of the anatomy of the Human skeleton|
|48.5 x 27 x 42.5cm (19.1 x 10.6 x 16.7 in.)|