Thermo Scientific™ WebSeal 384-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates
For any standard application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with these high quality polypropylene 384 well microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 60180P204
Whatever your standard or routine application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with Thermo Scientific™ WebSeal 384-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates. Made of high-quality, GC-tested polypropylene.
Chemically and Thermally Resistant Polypropylene
- Broad chemical compatibility with alcohols, acetonitrile and other common HPLC solvents
- Will tolerate temperatures from −80° C to +121°C
- GC-tested to ensure low extractables
Broad Instrument Compatibility
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery
|16 x 24|
|Plastic, Non-Coated, Non-Sterile Well Plate|
|5 to 240 µL|
|48 Pk., 48 Cases|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.