GHS H Statement: Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
GHS P Statement: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.