|32° to 36°C|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Toxic if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
RTECSNumber : DP0695000