Thermo Scientific™ 1300 Series Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet Packages, 120V 50/60Hz
Perform daily applications safely and efficiently with this simple-to-order package, which includes a cabinet, stand, pre-installed UV light and armrests.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 1375
Perform daily applications safely and efficiently with simple-to-order Thermo Scientific™ 1300 Series Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet Packages. Package includes cabinet; manual, adjustable height stand; factory-installed UV light; and one set of armrests. These safety cabinets deliver exceptional design and technology advancements such as: superior protection with proprietary airflow design, exceptional ergonomics for a safe and comfortable environment, and outstanding energy efficiency for operational cost savings.Benefits
- Save money over the entire life of the cabinet with energy efficient design
- Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors
- Increase comfort and encourage safe working habits with the sloped front, bright workspace, and low noise level
- Maximize safety through our innovative Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ design with Digital Airflow Verification
- Organize the interior with confidence using SmartPort, a clean and easy way to organize with confidence due to the negative pressure dual-side wall
- Series meets NSF/ANSI™ Standard 49.
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady.
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area.
- Proprietary SmartClean front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment.
- SmartFlow Indicator adjusts airflows as filter resistance changes.
- SmartFlow visually demonstrates cabinet's ability to compensate to maintain personal protection.
- Available in 3, 4, 5 or 6′ widths (91.4, 122, 152.4 or 183cm)
- Available with either 8 or 10″ work aperture (20.3 or 25.4cm)
- Available in SmartCoat or stainless-steel interior
- Easy-to-order package configurations of popular accessories (manual adjustable height stand, UV light, and armrest)
- Electrical or manual adjustable height stands and Ergolign chair available
- NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE
|4 ft. Cabinet Width Package: Includes Cabinet, Manual Adjustable Height Stand, Factory installed UV Light, 1 set of armrests|
|H14 HEPA EN 1822, 99.995% MPPS|
|1568 mm (Exterior), 780 mm (Interior)|
|1 x Each Side Panel|
|Class II, Type A2|
|31.5 x 51.2 x 61.8 in. (80 x 130 x 156.8cm)|
|25.4 cm window|
|6 (3 on each side)|
|NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE|
|30.7 in. (Interior), 61.8 in. (Exterior)|
|8 A to 10 A|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.