Thermo Scientific™ 10mm Wide Opening Amber Glass Screw Thread Vials
Select from these high-quality amber glass vials designed to fit a variety of autosamplers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ C4010S2W
Select from these high-quality amber glass vials designed to fit a variety of autosamplers. Manufactured from superior quality 51A amber (Type 1, Class B) glass, Thermo Scientific™ 10mm Wide Opening Screw Thread Vials are have a 10-425 thread finish.Choose the right vial for your needs
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Identify sample and volume using the graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Obtain maximum recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
Choose the best insert for your sample needs
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point inserts minimize residual sample loss
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility
|Amber Glass; Silanized; ID patch; 2mL|
|10-425 Screw Thread Vial, Silanized|
|Amber Glass, Silanized, ID Patch|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.