|0.05 max. (1 cm cell vs HPLC−grade water) at 250nm|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement:
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Causes serious eye damage.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
GHS P Statement:
Wear eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
Ground/Bond container and receiving equipment.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.