Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel Micro Spatulas, Double-ended, tapered and rounded ends
Transfer small quantities from semimicro centrifuge and test tubes.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 285822
DescriptionHandy tools to scrape solidified material from crucibles and jars.
Stock up on these stainless steel micro-spatulas.
- Thin, flexible, rounded and tapered ends.
- Convenient, multi-purpose design
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- Durable, and reliable for educational and research experiments
- Tapered End: Designed to be used for labware with conical-bottom tubes – 0.14 in. (3.5mm)
- Rounded End: Designed to be used for regular/test tubes – 0.25in (6.6mm)
ASTM, ISO 9001, cGMP
|Designed to scrape solidified material from crucibles and jars|
|Double ended with one tapered end and one rounded end|
|Crucibles and jars|