Thermo Scientific™ Productainer™ BPC Bag with 3 Top and 1 Bottom Ports
Using these BPC bags with 3 top and 1 bottom ports, package, store, and transport 50 to 200L volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI), process liquids, and biological products.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SH3065203
Using Thermo Scientific™ Productainer™ BPC bag with 3 top and 1 bottom ports, package, store, and transport 50 to 200L volumes of media, buffers, water for injection (WFI), process liquids, and biological products.Productainer BPCs are constructed with our Thermo Scientific CX5-14 single web, multi-layered cast film manufactured in a cGMP clean room facility. Our standard Productainers are suitable for a wide array of bioprocess applications. For optimal fit, form and function, Productainers can be customized using the industry's largest component library.
- Three sizes - 50, 100 and 200L
- Film optimized for flexibility and durability: superior stress resistance, puncture resistance and physical barrier properties to ensure stability of contents
- Gamma-irradiation sterilized
- Squared tube design with polyethylene ports located on the top of the BPC for easy access
- Space-efficient, ergonomic alternative to rigid walled carboys and steel tanks
- Customizable via the industry's largest library of qualified components
Harvest - collection and storage of bulk product from bioreactors
Storage - sterile storage of media, buffers and process intermediates
Separation - Feeding and receiving of sterile liquids from separation system
Purification - Buffer feeding to purification system, fraction collection and storage
Filling - Sterile reservoir for filling systems
Transport and Shipping - Bulk sterile liquids, buffers, media and process intermediates within and between facilities
|Three-dimensional disposable cell culture/bioprocess bag|
|Packages are placed in strong cardboard cartons with product and lot identification.|
|Liners are packaged and sealed in two independent outer layers while still in the Class 10,000/ISO Class 7 area.|
|3/8 in. Quick Disconnect Insert (MPC Series); 1/4 in. Male Luer Lock; 1/4 in. Female Luer Lock; 3/8 in. Quick Disconnect Body (MPC Series)|
As a new user, you may qualify to receive a complimentary single-use Thermo Scientificâ¢ bioprocessing sample kit.