Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Sequencing Grade Dimethylformamide (DMF)
Perform liquid chromatography (HPLC) and mass spectrometry (LC-MS) applications with this 99.5%-pure DMF solvent (MW 73.09, CAS 68-12-2) with low UV-absorptivity.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI20673
Thermo Scientific Pierce Dimethylformamide (DMF) is a sequencing-grade preparation with high purity and consistent absorptivity properties for use in HPLC and mass spectrometry methods.
This sequencing-grade dimethylformamide is specially purified by a proprietary method and tested to ensure lot-to-lot consistency with a low UV absorbance to provide you with the most sensitive detection across all wavelengths. DMF is packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps for ultimate protection.
- Highly purified and tested to ensure reliable performance in HPLC, mass spectrometry and sequencing applications
- Packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps
- General properties of DMF
- Alternative names: n,n-Dimethylformamide, n-Formyldimethylamine
- Molecular formula: C3H7ON
- Molecular weight: 73.09
- CAS number: 68-12-2
Pierce sequencing-grade DMF is specially purified and tested to the highest specifications to ensure the integrity of your data, maximize sensitivity in your assay and prolong the life of your equipment.
|Sequencing and liquid chromatography applications|
|Pierce Dimethylformamide (DMF), Sequencing Grade|
|Clear, colorless liquid of dimethylformamide (at least 99.5% pure; zero peroxide; zero aldehyde; low water)|