Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ Pharmacy Refrigerator, 11.5 cu. ft.
Store and retrieve pharmacy products with ease, utilizing Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ Pharmacy Refrigerators. Developed for stable temperature control over a range of 1° to 8°C, refrigerators feature microprocessor control, positive airflow systems, industrial-quality cabinet construction, extra-strength refrigeration compressors and full-extension stainless-steel roll-out drawers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ FRPH1204A
- Temperature adjustable from 1° to 8°C (factory preset at 4°C)
- Icon-based controls, displays and graphic references for universal operation
- Security setpoint with key-operated, triple-position master switch for added security
- Audible/visual warnings for over-temperature, under-temperature and power failure
- Battery backup for control panel function during power failure
- Alarm silence, ringback and automatic reset functions
- Heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors
- Automatic defrost for optimum cooling capacity
- Automatic condensate removal: no drain lines required
- Full extension stainless steel drawers are fully adjustable.
- Full-view glass door(s), double-pane construction eliminates condensation.
- High-density, CFC-free insulation protects against ambient temperature variations and minimizes running costs.
- Full-view, lockable glass door(s) with double pane construction eliminate condensation.
- Positive, forced-air circulation maintains temperature uniformity at all shelf levels.
- Directional air flow assures quick recovery after door openings.
- Interior cabinet has lights with door activated on/off switch, plus independent switch on control panel
- Unit includes door locking provision.
- Smooth scratch-resistant painted interior and exterior surfaces allow for easy cleaning.
|11.5 cu. ft.|
|29.3 x 24 x 73.6 in. (74.3 x 61 x 186.9cm)|
|21.75 x 20 x 52.4 in. (55.2 x 50 x 132cm)|
|1° to 8°C|
|Smooth, scratch-resistant paint|
Product performance may be affected by ambient temperature conditions, humidity conditions, sample loading preferences and frequency of door openings. Published interior volumes are nominal; useable cu.ft. (L) capacities may be offset by shelves, drawers, blower coils or cabinet protrusions. For specific cabinet dimensions and allowances or for clearance tolerances, contact our sales representatives.